I had a charge pending and I called the vendor who placed the charge and it was their vault for they cancelled and reversed the charge.USAA is still showing the charge as pending as of today, 5 days later.

I called them immediately after the customer cancelled and let them know. I called them today and was told they don't see a dispute or stop payment...really??? They will hold this in pending for 10 days or longer or until it suits them to take it off. Meanwhile, I can't pay by bills and am being charged late fees out the ying yang.

But they don't care, they want to charge for the stop payment. LOL. I have called my attorney and I'm billing them for over 125.00 dollars in late fees as of this morning plus attorney fees.

This isn't the first time they've done this...NEVER EVER USE THEM FOR BANKING AND PAYING BILLS!!!

Review about: Usaa Account.

If your account is small enough that a charge pending causes your overdrafts, no attorney will be interested unless you put down at least $10K. Suing a bank is a big project.

to Anonymous #1403625

Ha!It's the principle and I work for the Feds and have a law degree.

I just happen to be very detailed whether it's a large balance or a small balance as I worked for a bank back in my college days and know exactly how they screw people. So let's hope your account is large enough you don't have to notice!!! There are plenty of military families they do this too! I thought I'd give them a third chance since I do have another bank ***.

But they like you have proven once again don't trust anyone.I love taking people like this down a notch or two.