- Everything after ceo change
Update by user Apr 22, 2018
Horrible service to members, treat you like a criminal after 1 claim for hit and run totaling $3400 and could care less if been member for 20 years, but will take your premiums. Not the same company it was when I joined in Army.
Original review posted by user Apr 22, 2018Car hit in parking lot. Almost 2 months...
- Theft of services
- Obstruction of attempts to escalate and resolve
USAA in Lynnwood, Washington - So bad I have to make YouTube videos
USAA - 24 years and not valued
- Old usaa
- What they used to be
- No empathy
- That the reason i left was because of pricing
- Fairly reasonable rates
- Cancelled w no notification
- Inability to reason and listen to the customer
- Poor actions of claims adjusters
- Customer service
- Being hung up on
- People that were there 4 years ago
- Customer service representative
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.