Verified Reviewer

My basement flooded on August 18, 2020 and I lost so many things. My daughter had made her a room in the basement.

Messed up clothing, formal dinning set that couldn't be put up in the house due to space. I called and filed a claim. USAA never sent a claims adjuster to my home. Had a mold person to come in from leasing company.

I took pictures of damages and clean up. Forward listing of damage along with picture three times to USAA, what a joke. They never gave me any instructions as what they needed. It is now October 11, 2020 and I'm still waiting on them to settle.

This company is a joke. I will be filing complaints with every agency possible. I will never ever recommend them to any Veteran.

They are only for the profit margin. Go to another insurance company, quick, fast and in a hurry.

User's recommendation: Don't go with them ever.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments