LA-59 & Sharp Rd, Mandeville, LA 70471, USA
4.0

July 2nd I was rear-ended by USAA policy holder. I was at a red light when he quickly put on his breaks. He promptly called USAA and gave them all the information.

That day USAA got me connected with a collision shop. They deamed it not driveable. USAA paid and got me a rental that day.

The next week the collision shop estimates $8000 to fix my car. They submit estimate to USAA. I do not hear from them until the following week.

USAA offers me $8500 for my car. That is $1000 dollars lower than I paid for it. I estimated my car was worth $8500 to $10000. They clearly gave me the lesser.

By the time we settle its been almost three weeks. The whole time they have paid for rental car and then give it to me for four more days after settling.

Over all the experience was okie as it was going to be. There was no fuss. It seemed cut and dry.

Everyone I know is military or military related and have USAA. They all rave about them.

Am I raving, no. I'm just giving my experience. Hopefully its helpful to someone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

For some reason this will not let me update. Overratedpigeon here, USAA has been slow sending my money since I last posted.

In fact they needed me to send in even more information but they failed to contact me I had to contact them.

So now I have to wait longer. On August 2nd it will be a month since the accident.

USAA Reviews