Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Is there a grace period?

My son has USAA shirts. His car was totaled.

He just purchased a used car to replace it. How long does he have to obtain coverage with USAA?

1 answer
Harry Rollins
According to USAA FAQs filing a claim on usaa.com takes 15 minutes. A claims representative will be assigned to your case automatically. Simple claims can be completed without a telephone call.
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

I need to send documents for new membership. What email address shouild I use?

by Nyleah

Refund?

by Casandra

I keep seeing emails saying I should check with my automobile insurer because state insurance commissions have mandated insurance discounts and rebates in many states as a result of the significant reduction in commutes, accidents and "losses." What is USAA doing in this regard?

View

I would like to join to get my car insurance

by Cheynne

I can't join through the website . I fill out the question but at the end it wants my username and password. I don't have either one all I'm trying to do is get insurance for my car

View

Do you have any USAA car stickers?

by Mehak

We would like to have an USAA car sticker for our new vehicle, do you have one we can put on our car?

Agents Name & Address

by Demarkus

Need to know the Street Address of Garrison Property & Casualty Ins. Company and a Agents Name & Address

View

Insurance for totalled car.

by Rozell

My car was totalled by USAA so I bought it back from USAA and then I am having it fixed...I am still paying full premium as it is still on my policey so do I need to reinsure it with USAA or is it covered? I have not cancelled the policey on it. It still shows full coverage on my policey and as I said I am still paying for full coverage.

Questions 7