Verified Reviewer

1.7

Been with USAA for over 20 years. They have everything but my mortgage.

House, auto, umbrella policies, checking, credit card, investments..

You cannot get anyone on the phone anymore. If you have an issue forget about it. They sold my investments to schwab.. Had an auto glass claim, the easiest of claims and that has been nothing but run around.

Tried to have usaa deal with their provider Safelite and they kept putting me back to safelite who was the issue..

Insurance rates with them just keep going up and up, and service went down the toilet years ago.

I would like to voice my concerns with someone who has a clue but all you get is low level phone people who wont escalate your call upwards... this company is just to big for their own good and could care less about their members.

Will be moving everything from them!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t use USAA. They are terrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Account.

Preferred solution: Apology.

USAA Pros: Offer a lot in one place.

USAA Cons: Customer service is horrible, Can not get a human on the phone, Rates to much, To big to handle members now.

Comments