138 views

For over 16 months I have been locked out of my account, yet no one doesn't anything to correct this. Hence I cannot see my bill.

I have asked again and again to receive a paper copy but get none. The only thing I do receive is a letter of cancellation on a regular basic. So I waste over 35 minutes trying to call in and get past their awful voice system, that doesn't do well with an accent. Now my 4 digit password word is not recognized, so add another 10 minutes to try and by pass that for a human.

Seem becasue they keep sending the letters of upcoming cancellation out, my premiums doubled. So were as I was paying only $145 a month I am now paying $280. Seems I have become a high rick. Oh wait I have been with them for over 30 years and had zero claims in the last 20 years.

I think this is why i never received the bills and do not have online access, I might have caught this in the past and cancelled my policy.

I knew last time I had paid $600 I had missed a month so when I called I said wow I had no idea I had missed 4 months, that was when I found out my rates had gone sky high. So my policy is paid up to Nov 24th and then I will go else were.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Simple: use a paper bill.

USAA Reviews