2.3

Regarding the theft of our 2 year old enclosed motorcycle trailer-- Today I received this email from USAA Insurance Company. Not only do they value the trailer at $0.0 dollars, they are requesting the registration, title, and documents. USAA came highly recommended. Now, I'm finding out otherwise. We have pictures, title, registration, etc. It was all on the police report that was submitted to the insurance company. I called today to speak to anyone who might be able to discuss the matter.....Of course it's Sunday and nobody is in the office. So I started to question the biggest supervisor I could get ahold of and ask why they would send out news like this on a weekend and then not have anyone available to help out. She tapped danced all the way around the question. We keep trying to move forward from this fiasco.....But, this insurance company keeps turning the knife just a little bit more with each day....They are treating this as three different claims. 1. Trailer- $500.00 deductable; 2. Contents- $500.00 deductable; 3. Motorcycles(2 ea)- $500.00 deductable each.....So, my next favor to my riding friends is that you spread the word that USAA does not treat their veterans any better than any other insurance company out there. I did advise them that I would be copying and posting their letter to me in as many places as I could find. Friends, this is why we pay insurance premiums. To have that peace of mind that we'll be taken care of when things like this happen. Clearly, my trust has been breached.....

Dear Mr. Lottman,

We’re writing to let you know that we’ve completed the evaluation of the market value of your

2014 FREEDOM 7X16.

Determining the Amount of Your Claim Payment

Before we can determine the amount of your claim payment, we must consider the actual cash

value of your vehicle, applicable sales and/or use tax and any transfer of ownership fees. Based on

a preliminary evaluation of your vehicle, the actual cash value is $0.0.

The actual cash value is the market value based on the following: vehicle year, make, model,

mileage, equipment, options, geographic location, recent upgrades, condition of your vehicle’s body

to include paint, glass, tires, interior, mechanical and prior unrelated damage.

How to Help Expedite Your Claim

Before issuing payment, we’ll need the following information and documents:

· The State in which your vehicle is titled if you hold your vehicle’s title.

· Lien holder name, phone number and account number if you’re making payments on your

vehicle.

· All original documents (vehicle power of attorney and/or vehicle title) completed and

returned to USAA, signed and, if applicable, notarized. These documents will transfer

ownership of the vehicle to USAA.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unable to speak to a human being and not honoring their coverage that i paid for. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not covering with insurance" of usaa auto insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Usaa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usaa auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usaa.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments