State: New Mexico City: Socorro Product: Usaa Banking Service Clear all filters (1 of 56 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Been a customer of USAA since 1979. They were great to work with here and abroad. I could not have been happier with my banking situation. Retirement (1995) was seamless and the great service continued till 2010 when I lost my job; no fault of my own, the economy...

Since you are driving to the Springs can I assume you currently reside in Colorado? If that is true and if they have in fact placed your account into collections, check to see if they sent you a 30, 60, 90 day notice of your past due debt AND per Colorado law a registered letter stating your account is now in collections.

If you are in collections and did not receive that registered letter you can dispute the validity of debt with agencies who will remove the entry due to no proof.

This is not legal/financial advise and non payment on collections may result in loss of the ability to use the USAA.com website as well as receive credit from them again.

Review