2.0

I just received my new policy--all 102 pages.I can't tell whats covered and what is not.

In addition the premium is sky high. I suspect that a lot on the new inclusions (most of which I have no interest in having ) are simply a way of jacking up the price. I spoke to USAA rep she was very pleasant but offered little advice as to how to eliminate cost of added benefits. USAA is not the old company .

It is just another insurance company. I have been a member since 1963 .The last couple of years I have felt that USAA was becoming just another money grabber. I have no need for the following other structure coverage,low power elect vehicle, home business coverage,silverware and jewlery ,etc.All I get when talking to USAA rep is it's included and can't be deleted.

I could just go with no Insurance.Seems a shame aafter all these years of never having had a claim.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of usaa homeowners insurance from Usaa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usaa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usaa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments