2.8
Interest Rate

I don't want to be anonymous.i was having problems when i got back from I raq and i couldn't control the way i was feeling and acting and ended up losing everything my house got foreclosed on then i had to delcare bankruptcy before i got help from the VA with the problems i am a disabled vet and get my social security disability too and finally getting things together but they will not let me get my insurance back and open my membership again.

i will work with them if they will just let me have my membership i am married again and have a son in college and my wife is a nurse and work 7 days a week for us just to get by. if anyone know if USAA does help us disabled VET with this please let me know .

thank you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of horrible customer service and would not take my restricton off and its been over 10 years. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "restricted for life?" of usaa customer care. Usaa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usaa customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usaa.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1237395

Is this something a lawyer can get involved with, to help you? Thank you for your service.

Moscow, Idaho, United States #1237207

Refer to your DD214 and if your discharge is honorable, call USAA and ask for a secured credit card. I would start with an account at your local credit union for everyday checking and bill paying.