4.1
Interest Rate

THERE IS A LOT OF SOLDIERS JUST LIKE ME AND USAA IS LOCKING THEM OUT OF THEIR ACCOUNTS AND CANCELING THEIR POLICES TOO JUST BECAUSE THEY HAD PROBLEMS AND IT CAUSED THEM FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.USAA REPS.

DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT PTSD AND OTHER MENTAL PROBLEMS THEY WERE HAVING WHEN THEY GOT BACK FROM WAR. THEY JUST CANCELED ON THEM AND LOCKED THEM OUT OF THEIR ACCOUNTS JUST LIKE THEY DID ME.. THEY DID ME THE SAME WAY AND I TRIED TO GET THEM TO WORK WITH ME. I WAS ALREADY HAVING PROBLEMS BUT I TOLD THEM I WAS GETTING HELP.

I ALSO HAD A VEHICLE FINANCED WITH USAA AND GOT BEHIND ON PAYMENTS THEY WANTED ME TO FINANCE IT WITH ANOTHER BANK BUT HOW COULD I MY CREDIT HAD DROPPED AND NO ONE WOULD FINANCE ME SO THEY WERE GOING TO REPO IT. BUT I TOLD THEM IF THEY COULD WORK WITH ME. DON'T GET ME WRONG I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY MEMBERSHIP UNLOCKED AND I WOULD WORK WITH THEM TO PAY THAT CHARGE OFF. I HAD TO FILE BANKRUPTCY.

THAR WAS 10 YRS AGO I HAVE MADE SOME BIG STEPS SENSE THEN. I REMARRIED MY EXWIFE WHICH WE HAVE TWO BOYS AND ONE IS STILL IN COLLEGE. AND I NEED SOME INSURANCE THAT IS NOT SO HIGH. AND IS A GOOD INSURANCE I AM TALKING FOR ALL OF US VETERANS THAT I5 HAVE PROBLEMS AND I THINK USAA SHOULD HELP US.

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR A HANDOUT JUST GIVE US A CHANCE. I AM ON VA AND SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY.

AND WOULD LIKE T5O DO BANKING TOO WITH USAA.THANK YOU.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Usaa. The most disappointing about usaa customer care from Usaa was police of no second chance , but reviewer liked insurance and the service they provided. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usaa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Usaa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Staunton, Illinois, United States #1242987

They don't care about anything but money.Go get an attorney and go after them they buckle and a buckle fast.

Worlds worst record keeping place ever.They suck