3.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

The mortgage processor has not communicated on a regular basis for this process. He does not answer emails or phone calls.

No one seems to find any of this a problem. They did not tell me I needed a dd214 until a crucual time in the loan then I had to pay $80 out of my pocket to expedite it. Expediting it takes 10-15 business days!

Total waste of my funds. Not sure I'll hang onto USAA as I am apparently not a concern for them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Mortgage.

Preferred solution: I want someone to communicate with me that is not the current the mortgage processor! Give my acct to someone I can trust.!.

USAA Pros: Very polite customer service.

Comments

TellingChinstrapPenguin232

YUP! Went through their *** Mortgage program too.

That was last year, and it was the worst process I've ever seen and this was not my first house! USAA seems to hire bottom-of-the-barrel quality workers - they also care nothing for Vets or Military - most of them seem to not give two craps about the customer. USAA has also divided their branches into third party companies as well as the support for them... the result is deniability.

I've dealt with the no-name mortgage lazy mo-rons too - it's like talking to a wall. But I've also recently had issues with some hikes in prices on services, and stupid me did the auto loan thing to start off with and they wouldn't even consider refinancing after most of it was paid off (did through another bank just super easy) - their polcy is not to because interest makes money *shrugs*. At this time I just refinanced and finally not a USAA mortgae customer anymore, but now they wont let me even see the transactions on my accounts because they want me to sign a w9 - which I'm not signing because I don't have any interest baring accounts - so I don't trust them to fill it out and give it to them. They are literally blocking my access completely and they wont even give me my last 30 days of transactions on my open checking account.

It's insane they way I am treated by all customer support tiers and how they simply say "no" to every reasonable request. I'm changing bank accounts to NAVY Federal Credit Union. I called them and they are super nice to talk to and helped me right away with everything from opening my account to any special access forms to answering literally every thing I asked. It's amazing that I was blown away that a bank could be civil, curtious, and helpful, after being with USAA for so long.

BTW, I have been a member for 17 years and I can't wait until I have nothing under USAA. I wouldn't stay with them if they offered me a million dollars - I can't trust that they'd be telling the truth. Once the proud company serving military and vets... now just another bank of america or Chase.

Less about customers - more about money, and that's it. They really don't care about anyone.