143 views

I've been with USAA for the last five years in that time I've had one accident that was not my fault. This year I lost a job so like many of us I went into a KTLO process (keep the lights on) paying only critical bills and letting everything else slide a bit.

Last month after being out of work for three months I was able to return to work. After paying my USAA auto deductible on 7/19 and again on 7/21. On 7/21 one of the cars I had insured was in an accident. I called USAA after making the payments and being a customer with a long history with the company I was confident that things would be resolved.

I filed a claim and two days later I received a notice that the claim would not be paid because my policy had been canceled.

USAA sent via email a revised policy for 7/22 the date after the incident to apply towards my payment. I'll be working on cancelling my policy along with my relationship.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

William V

I just got left behind too... They really don’t care about us Just a front and use military as cover at our expense Realizing many other options out there Just need to walk into your local office and deal with people ...not call centers

USAA Reviews