2.0

I've been with USAA for the last five years in that time I've had one accident that was not my fault. This year I lost a job so like many of us I went into a KTLO process (keep the lights on) paying only critical bills and letting everything else slide a bit.

Last month after being out of work for three months I was able to return to work. After paying my USAA auto deductible on 7/19 and again on 7/21. On 7/21 one of the cars I had insured was in an accident. I called USAA after making the payments and being a customer with a long history with the company I was confident that things would be resolved.

I filed a claim and two days later I received a notice that the claim would not be paid because my policy had been canceled.

USAA sent via email a revised policy for 7/22 the date after the incident to apply towards my payment. I'll be working on cancelling my policy along with my relationship.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

WingedMagpie

I just got left behind too... They really don’t care about us Just a front and use military as cover at our expense Realizing many other options out there Just need to walk into your local office and deal with people ...not call centers