Interest Rate

Been a customer service for USAA for a long time never needed them but because of their commercials I felt and promoted a sense of security and protection to my family like no other, what a lie...Family was in a accident, poor initial customer service focused on rental and towing coverages instead on focusing in my family, didn't offer any help she was just a logging in case person, had to drive disable vehicle home possible causing further damage, the second day they did little better and refilled the false sense of hope and protection.

Over the phone did not volunteered to email it or nothing and gave us a number to present to hospital, we presented number on a scratch piece of paper and they laughed at us, wife and daughter were upset and mother in-law also a passenger is mad at me, "you are really protecting my daughter and grandkids". Geico bullied and punked USAA and believed their customer who made up a story that she was hit so bad that made her hit us and will not accept responsibility or liability even after we presented photos of her rear end vehicle without a single scratch. Currently paying for own medical bills, medicine, rental car, still with a disabled vehicle and missed days of work.

The only thing USAA has is good commercials(lies), 24 years serving my country and I just found out USAA is full of lies and sucks the money out military people and their poor families.I attached the photo of the Geico customer driving away smiling because Geico has their back, not even a scratched on their damaged rear end like they claim.

Review about: Usaa Auto Claim.

I liked: Commercials.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments