Aiken, South Carolina

Called into USAA at the end of DEC 2013 to inquire about auto and home insurance.Was disconnected by USAA's "survey request" automated service; and subsequently reconnected to a different agent.

Related: USAA delay reimbursement

Unbeknown to me the 1st agent issued a home policy without my consent.

If that were not enough-- USAA apparently filters its "member reviews" because my complaint of this practice via the member review method never saw "the light of day" in their system-- it was never published.No wonder all that you ever see on their website are glowing reviews of their service and company; with only a minor slight shown now and then to promote a frabricated image of fairness.

Review about: Company Policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usaa Auto Insurance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Seriously?Grow up, kid.

They accidentally issued a policy.I'm going to bet they apologized and cancelled it.

ToCo Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more USAA lied to me and tried to confuse me so they wouldn't have to pay. Usaa "I have been dealing with these people myself. I am not a USAA member but I am the victim of a USAA insured driver who rear ended me in Feb..." Read more Globe Life Insurance - Globe Life is refusing to pay life insurance claim Globe Life Insurance "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more