Called into USAA at the end of DEC 2013 to inquire about auto and home insurance.Was disconnected by USAA's "survey request" automated service; and subsequently reconnected to a different agent.
Unbeknown to me the 1st agent issued a home policy without my consent.
If that were not enough-- USAA apparently filters its "member reviews" because my complaint of this practice via the member review method never saw "the light of day" in their system-- it was never published.No wonder all that you ever see on their website are glowing reviews of their service and company; with only a minor slight shown now and then to promote a frabricated image of fairness.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Company Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV. One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners. Check this one out..."
- "I have owned leather furniture for well over twenty years. We have a leather sofa that lasted though five teenage children. After the last child was out on her..."
- "A few months ago I ordered a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA and thought since it had a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 365 day Warranty that they would..."
- "If April Arguin or Nikki Levin suggest that you paypal them directly to avoid fees, DON'T DO IT. Make sure it is marked for Goods and Services. That is definitely..."
- "ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE looking for a moving service, stay far, far away from Kelly Williams Westlake Village They are the most unethical company I have ever come across..."