Privacy and Data Security

Too bad I cant give them 0 stars.

USAA claims they take any family member who has served in the military yet they dont apparently take my dad. Despite my dad opening up an account and getting an account number they wont give him quotes for insurance nor will they add me as eligible even though I am his son.

I have spent at least 6 hrs of my time including setting up a conference call with my dad so this could be resolved with USAA. I keep getting the same 2 answers. 1. If my dad calls in they tell him that your son just needs to call in(me).

2. If I call in they tell me my dad needs to call in and they cant tell me why but its something that he did. I also got an excuse from one of the reps that it was a glitch in the system as to why they couldnt link me with my dad. So as of right now they are not standing by their advertised claims of accepting anyone or their family members who have served.

USAA is extremely incompetent and the only thing that they are good at is giving me the run around. If they suck this bad at signing people up imagine how bad they are at settling claims

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Claim.

Preferred solution: Fix the issue with eligibility.

USAA Cons: Treat you like a criminal, Lie about accepting anyone who has served.

Comments