Seattle, Washington

Been waiting for a response! Have not heard a word since filing an online complaint!

They credited the overcharged amount on my auto policy for last two months ($500) but have not responded to my request to credit

the policy back to the beginning.

I have 4 cars, two being driven and two garaged!

I told thiis when THEY wrote up my policy!

I also told them, I was almost

70 yrs. old, was treating for bladder cancer, and had a few other serious health problems. Said from time to time, I have been a USAA customer starting 1986/7!

Also said, I would rely on them to do things with my best interests at heart!, since I am very sick now, and

NOT giving the creation of auto policies, the level of attention, they level lof attention they require! The USAA Agent who

Adjusted earnings my policy from $344.

per month, to $185., about what it sh ou uld be, is the ONLY PERSON WHO HELPED ME!

They charged me full price for the two cars that are garaged! NOT FAIR!! I WAS CHEATED!

i asked them to provide me with a "reasonable accomodation" set out by federal government & written LAW (1980) SET OUT FOR SENIORS & DISABLED PERSONS. I FIT BOTH CATEGORIES!

NEED TO HAVE POLICY CHANGES AND OVERCHARGED AMOUNTS CREDITED BACK TO START OF THIS ACCOUNT! ROUGHLY ANOUT $50]. FOR EVERY 2 MOS OF POLICY EXISTENCE!

THE USAA AGENT WHO HELPED ME

FIGURE OUT THE OVERPAID AMOUNT SAID IT CAME TO $500. FOR EVERY 2 MONTHS OF POLICY EXISTENCE, STARTING FROM "BEGINNING" OF POLICY!.

HHE GAVE ME TWO MONTHS CREDIT ONLY!

I AM ELDERLY, DISABLED, & RETIRED! I CAN NOT AFFORD TO SWALLOW UP, OR TOLERATE MISTAKES MADE BY A HUGE INSURANCE COMPANY!

PLEASE HELP WITH THIS, I DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments