Verified Reviewer

1.8

I have been with them 27 years. The phone hold times are horrific.

You verify on the phone and you get an agent that doesn't know anything and says" I'm sending you an email for verification"...my response.. "My email is not up right now"... Let me send you to someone who can authenticate you: AFTER a 1/2 hold time at 7:00am in the morning? I hang up.

They are hard to contact anyone to talk about a complaint.

THEY dictate when they will call YOU BAD customer service.

I did a scheduled bill pay for the 15th of the month month ago, still in scheduled transactions...called yesterday "It went out on the 8th"...vendor did not receive...website...does not show completed...still in schedule transaction? My reputation is on the line here.

I do not feel safe with my money in USAA!!!!!! Am pulling out and putting in a reputable bank.

USAA is NOT the same bank I signed up with long long ago.

My parents were in 50 years and they are rolling in their graves. My sister is pulling out of USAA too.

In speaking with agents and CEO's office THEY DON'T CARE IF I PULL MY MONEY OUT WHICH IS ALOT!!!

Their website is so screwed up it's not funny and again the hold times are outrageous.

User's recommendation: Bank elsewhere!

Preferred solution: Fix USAA before all my money goes to a reputable bank like navy federal..live customer service 24/7.

USAA Pros: Online.

USAA Cons: Bad website, Incompetent employees, Senior and top management do not respond to complaints, Not a valued customer.

Comments