Verified Reviewer

I was notified by USAA Insurance website that USAA Bank rejected my automated bank payment.

When I logged in the I only see the error message of bank payment denied.

I have plenty of money in the USSA checking account and made sure the payment was being pulled from the correct account, it was.

I called the Auto Insurance arm waited for about 5 min and got a representative who then put me on hold for USAA bank for OVER 40 MINUTES!

After speaking with a great USAA representative, I found she couldn't help me either.

She had access to the same information that I did and could not tell me why the payment failed.

I tried to find ways to leave a message for Auto Insurance or Bank and the Messages screen does not allow me to send a message. You are forced back into the USAA Chat feature that can't really help you.

I have been with USAA for over 30 years.

You are not serving your customers well, you are in danger of losing your long-term customers to banks and insurance companies that will provide service.

I only have this from the USAA Auto Insurance:

"Please submit payment to prevent future rates from being affected and to avoid risk of cancellation.

$324.21 payment on Oct.13 October 13 was declined by your bank. View Details."

So explain to me how USAA insurance fails an automated payment to USAA bank and then your process doesn't tell the USAA customer or the USAA service agents in Banking or Auto Insurance why or if the process will work in the future?

I am frustrated and not happy with my formerly great USAA.

Please get back to a level of service that is expected from your membership.

John

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments