1.9
Interest Rate

requested quote on property insurance on new home in Texas.gave them all the information.

this was a 2nd home. received reply that I had to insure my present home with them in order to be insured. They must think they are the only game in town!!!! I was able to get a quote from several companies in this transaction.

They are suppose to be helping people that have served in the arm forces. NOT. I am hoping that I am getting close to the 100 words requirements because this is all I have to say.

this requirement of 100 words make no sense.Don't believe I am spending time posting my experience.

Review about: Usaa Homeowners Insurance.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

USSA not, I like to follow insurance stories as I have been connected to that industry for more than 35 years.The first commenter is a troll who like to act like he is superior to everyone else.

In real like he got fired as a greeter from Wal-Mart because he kept soiling his clothes ad stunk the entry area up.

I was not associated with USAA, but they have had a reputation of being pretty picky at what they will insure.

However, I do know of other of the large insurance companies doing the same in respect to insuring a second home as they feel it is more a risk for damage from vandalism and other risks.You did the right thing and found a company who did insure it.

Whether you were an E-4 or a major general, I thank you!

offconsumerpissed

Let me guess: Got out of service as a private. No man that honorably served would whine like that. Or are you a dependa?