Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I am an 18 year member of this bank. Recently, my bank accounts were hit by fraud.

USAA initially stated all money would be returned and they needed 48-hours to investigate. 48-hours later, they state they REALLY meany 72- hours and they will be done soon. 72-hours later, they need another three days. All the while, all my accounts are locked, my bills are going unpaid and I cant even pull money for gas.

The untrained and devastatingly incompetent customer service team has found amusement in my circumstance and end up tranferring me at average, five times a call.

Even worse, they created a overdraft amount circling $20,000 but cant stop mybpaycheck from being debitted against thay amount. Oh.

And they are charging me oversraft fees.

This is by far, the worst experience I have ever had with a bank. I am the victim, and they will not do a thing about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Checking Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

USAA Cons: Inept, Unwilling to apologize and make things right, Refuses to help, Slow respnse.

• Usaa Availability Of Funds
  • Banking

Comments

More to this story, I am sure. Was the "fraud" by a family member?

@Anonymous

No, *** it wasn't. Nice try though.

@Anonymous

This act was not perpetrated by a family member, at least, that's what the ATM video show. Nice try, USAA.

Cute attempt to deflect, but you're flat wrong. You should try harder to stay in your lane.