Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I am assisting my brother in removing all ties to USAA. Credit Card is almost paid off then it is good riddance.

It is sad this company was founded to benefit U.S. Army personnel. My brother is a former Ranger. This was the final straw- this company is the furthest thing from what the commercials and history would lead you to believe.

When reviewing all finances, there was a refund check from USAA from a personal valuables policy (that was garbage from a policy standpoint) that we could not confirm as cashed.

After 45 minutes on the phone, no one could assist us. "Systems down", "providing you my email address is above my paygrade", and a dozen other excuses. The final recommendation from the "Sr. Specialist" was to "call back later".

Ridiculous company.

This is the type of company that will pull a Wells Fargo on you and do something shady. We do not trust them and will continue to research the status of this rather large refund check. Absolute garbage customer service- something like this typically takes a minute or two.

No email to contact so now we are at BBB. AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Comments

If your report is true, which I doubt, why are they top rated by ALL consumer reporters?