1.3

I got into an accident Friday and put in my auto claim on Friday at 4:46 CDT. I thought I might get a call Friday, but thought then Saturday maybe if you guys have office hours.

Nothing throughout the weekend either. my car is driveable, but I should not be driving it as the shroud under the bumper is hanging and bounces off the road at times. I was fully expecting USAA to get me a rental before the next workday but did not. I am paying higher insurance than competitor insurance companies and getting sub-par service.

I did not get a phone call until Monday while I was in a teleconference, after I had already tried calling 3 times. I called back and my associate was always helping another member. I did get another call at 254 PM CDT while I was away and called back 7 more times and waited but never got a phone call back. Tuesday I did not get any phone calls.

I left a voicemail after work. I did not get any phone call. It is now Tuesday evening, and tomorrow will be 5 days. I still do not have a rental and am forced to drive to work with my bumper shroud bouncing off the road because USAA is giving me sub-par service.

I drive 26 miles each way to work in the worst traffic in the US.

Enterprise told me I cannot get a rental until USAA contacts them or I will not be reimbursed. This is such a shame and I am highly upset and embarassed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments