Alamogordo, New Mexico

Have been spending the past 4 hours trying to transfer funds from my mutual fund to checking account. Every representative I've gotten through to has put me on hold and I either get disconnected or transferred to another one who also says they cannot help me transfer the money.

The on-line form I usually do also has not allowed me to proceed. For the past two years, every time I've called USAA to do anything that is not an advantage to the bank in some way, I have been unable to complete the process and for the same reasons. Being put on hold forever, being disconnected, and being transferred to someone else who also puts me on hold and disconnects me.

the representatives always assure me they will call me back if I get disconnected and they never do. I don't know what is going on with USAA, but the system they have set up now for customer service is atrocious and should be criminal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Banking Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I have the same problem call explain your problem, put on hold, explain your problem again, hold again, transferred and hung up on. They will give you phone numbers to call- they aren’t working numbers, when you call back to tell them you just start over.

Calls often last over 4 plus hours.

No resolutions! Everyone you talk to tells you something different..

Try a different web browser to do this online.