740 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

Update by user Dec 27, 2020

USAA can look us up if they choose too contact us using USAA #169-**-**Captain Timothy Bell

Update by user Dec 18, 2020

USAA has not tried to contact us.

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2020

Had a pipe break due to a power outage which flooded our home. All of this was covered by our USAA insurance, but USAA is trying to ignore us here.

USAA has been our insurance company for over 45 years. Their people stole things from our home, damaged most everything and now they won't pay the rest of the claim and won't answer our calls. Their people were horrible and they wouldn't even send out an adjuster to our home. They allowed Paul Davis of Nixa Mo.(their restoration company) to police themselves and help themselves to our household items.

These folks are criminals along with USAA. The stuff they placed in storage came back to our home rodent infested and snake infested. Yes, these creatures invaded our boxes that USAA's people packed and were then delivered back into our home filled with Chipmunks and snakes which we killed. The boxes all had holes in them.

USAA still refuses to pay what's owed and now we need a good attorney folks. Please send us in the right direction here.

Tim and Tracy Bell

817-929-****

User's recommendation: Never use USAA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Homeowners Insurance.

USAA Cons: Steal from you and ignore your legal claims, Failure to listen to my issue, Being lied to or mislead by their customer service.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2044727

Typical attitude, arrogance of USAA. Silence, ignore any type of complaint.

#2045744
@PissedConsumer2044727

They won't let me end my Membership. I don't have any open accounts. They refuse to communicate with me as well .

#2020340

I’m going to similar for auto

#1998653

Thanks for sharing! We've had usaa for 9 years and every single time we call them, it seems as if their policies has changed; then they blame the states policy when they don't fess up to their own b.s.

I told them, we're going to progressive insurance.

A supervisor calls about 4 hours later to keep our business. We listened, but we've made up our minds because of how we've been treated and we're absolutely done with their ***

#1980531

USAA has never tried to contact is what so ever. They are criminals and we suggest everyone run from this criminal company.

#1966887

If USAA wants to contact us we are #169-**-** in their files. They have our phone number.

USAA Reviews