My father died on feb.12 - a tree fell on his house march 14th.

As executor I filed a claim. USAA needed papers showing I was executor. I sent them by mail. After 2 weeks they still hadn't received them, so I emailed them.

The adjuster told me she wasn't seeing that the papers were in and asked me to send them a 3rd time. I said, "absolutely not ! YOU need to find them. This is the most inept company I've ever dealt with !!!

America doing their job as usual !!! Now because this company has dragged their feet for going on a month now, the rain coming in the house has ruined the interior.

Way to go USAA !!!!!I would NEVER refer anyone to get insurance with this company - obviously they are TOO big to operate efficiently !!!!

Review about: Usaa Homeowners Insurance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1315043

USAA is not the reliable company it once was. Best to avoid them. In your case, you might want to get a free consult with an attorney familiar with insurance claims, etc.

to rollo2016 #1383542

Do not get in a legal battle with USAA. They will defend every guilty policy holder even though they know 100% for sure that they are guilty. They will spend endless amounts of money to screw you.