Verified Reviewer

Hi, I'm not costumer of the bank but I have complaint. About 45 days ago I sold iphone 11 to your costumer named Anthony Samson Success and I need to get payment from Usaa bank by international transaction so I have got from the bank mail from this adress:

usaabank_onlinetransfer@***.com

I would like to know Is this real mail or maybe fake mail?

because they asking me imaginary request before they transfer me the payment and I suspect its scam.

The costumer allready got his purchase 1 month ago and. I have not got payment yet, they just make dificults and holding the payment for strange request.

I"ve got the all graft of things in mails.

I want if you please can verify the adress mail Is it real or fake? and if you really have costumer named Anthony Samson Success his adress is:

64A Thackeray road

eastham London UK

phone number 181********

Hope you can help me resolve this problem.

Thanks

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

USAA Pros: General customer service.

USAA Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments

#2027519

You're an idiot... Where do I start?

This is a public message board that has NOTHING to do with any company. Why would you post here?

Please don't tell us you clicked the first link you found in the searches. What a fool...

USAA Reviews