82 views
3.6

I tried to pay bill as have for 8 years, notice must electronic sig a letter which is normal for banking, electronic letter does not work - said USAA system is down try later or call # which does not work from outside USA.

After CHAT - no help

Now here is real mess must send in copy of letter with sig and might process in 48 hours? Now I miss my payment and my great user friendly USAA will not unblock my account even though I have 8 years doing business and no problems...just shut down my account locked it tight.

So The answer is USAA is "no different" and our active duty has to suffer also?

USAA did not have to shut down account, at lease allow a 72 hour window - this is so heartless to the spouses and dependents...USAA should be ashamed and pay our penalties - yes! and a letter of SORRY!I I

User's recommendation: Pay early and keep a back up - Managers and IT will mess you over!

Preferred solution: stop and listen to customer and give some proper lead time before closing an account...not everyone is in USA or close to phone.....

USAA Pros: 99 percent great company.

USAA Cons: Just messed up my banking because of usaas in house system.

Comments