My husband has been in the military for 23 yr and he's about to retire.We decided to buy a home and get the loan through USAA.

We found out just yesterday that USAA don't cover closing cost, inspections, and the homeowners insurance is triple. Compared to other insurance companies. USAA has nothing to offer when it comes to buying a home through them. We found builders Leander would do more.

Like pay the closing cost, supply the house with all new appliances, the intrest rate was the same as USAA. And the homeowners insurance was $200 cheaper.

USAA is a joke we've been with them for years now.They care nothing for veterans or military people.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Usaa - LIES Usaa "Been a customer service for USAA for a long time never needed them but because of their commercials I felt and promoted a sense of security and protection to my..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more