77 views
Verified Reviewer

My wife was involved in an accident with a USSA insured. We had to get in touch with the insurance since no one took the time to call us and find out about the accident.

We then had to get the police report for USSA and sent it since the adjuster we had Ms. Brenda Bizell, was completely incompetent at achieving the acquisition of the police report. My wife had to get on the highway, so she called for a rental, after waiting for more than half an hour on the phone a gentleman told her she was good to go, gave her a confirmation code. Once she got to the rental place the car was canceled.

The reason was my wife had availability of another car. How do they figure this ?? I'm in California while she is in Florida. After going to one of the shops recommended by USSA they didn't want to do the estimate.

They did it because she was there. They have to look for more ways possible not to accept liability. Issues with the limit on liability need to talk to the driver, which is not the insured. The insured didn't know about the accident.

Then, USSA called my wife for her to send the pictures and the estimate the USSA recommended shop had done.

WHY, couldn't USSA call the shop and get everything they needed to work on this claim. This is by far one of the worst insurance companies out there.

User's recommendation: If you ever get into an accident with an insured by USSA get an attorney quick. Don't waist any time. They do not have competent people for this type of work.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

USAA Cons: Pretends not to hear you, Did not fix vehicle, These people are not trained properly no quality of service.

Location: Mission Viejo, California

Comments

You need to turn this in to your insurance. Not for them to pay anything since you were not at fault, but for them to deal with the USAA adjuster. USAA will take advantage if they think they are only dealing with you.

USAA Reviews