2.9
Interest Rate

I have perfect credit and had never filed a claim as a result of personal fault. I have owned my home for 9 years and have rented it out for 4 years.

I filed two claims last year. USAA informed me they were dropping me from insurance as a result of my claims. The claims cost USAA a total of around $6,000. Between my premiums and deductibles for my home, I have paid them approximately $13,000 over the years.

When I was filing my second claim nobody told me that I would be dropped after it was complete. Not only are they dropping me, but we are having a difficult time finding another company to insure us because we have two recent claims.

They didn't even handle the claims well. They were very disinterested in helping along the way. We had to contact them to get everything going during each step.

They consistently left it up to us to get everything done and make sure the contractors were doing their jobs properly. They even closed out our second claim without my approval. The work was not done and neither we nor the contractor could get a response from them regarding finishing the work. USAA has really fallen over the years.

They are turning into another big bank that is only concerned with money instead of helping its customers. I will be moving all of my products from them in the near future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

USAA Pros: General customer service.

USAA Cons: Attentiveness to detailed needs of customers.

Comments

USAA is awful - hopefully you can find a new insurance company who will treat you better.