Interest Rate

I was in a bad situation and someone I thought I could trust got into my car, stole my debit cards and put my account in the red. I called and reported it but they said it was my responsibility to bring my account positive and all they could do was send another debit card which took 2 weeks...wtf.

I bit the bullet and with help from my family I brought the account positive. Flash forward to 6 months later. I got a new job and opened a new account with usaa and a new card. I deposited a $500 check from my job (a large, well known call center) and they placed a 2 week hold on it....wtf.

They also turned my mobile banking. When I called, they said it was because of my past history with the bank and that the old account had stayed negative for too long AND because the amount I had deposited into the new account was too large...once again...Wtf?? I am now left with 0$ to feed my child, pay bills, or have gas for work or school. I'm facing being fired from my job because I can't make it in till the 21st and it's the 12th today.

My husband is missing school because he doesn't have gas and we are falling behind on bills for the beginning of the month. Needless to say the customer service rep was served many eff bombs. Never.

NEVER. Banking with them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Banking Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

USAA Cons: Being treated like a criminal, Lied too.

Comments