9800 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX 78288, USA
1.7
Interest Rate

I contacted them 4 times during a 7-day period to close my account. Each time I was informed they were "experiencing technical difficulties" and had to call back

Today, I contacted USAA Customer Service (which is their insurance sales department) who transferred me to the IRA representative William. He took my close order and then told me I would have to call back or go online to request a check.

I asked him why I would have to call back when I had already asked him to sell the shares and issue a check...he said it was policy. WHAT??? They are going to hold my money extra days when it should come to me when it is sold. My husband is a combat veteran and this is unacceptable. I am also closing my credit card account with this horrible company.

Don't believe the commercials...they are a lie!

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Credit Card.

USAA Pros: People that were there 4 years ago.

USAA Cons: Whoever bought this company out.

Comments

Nobody bought them out; poor; management did it!!!.. They have just been going down hill for a long time.

Just like the base exchanges that are so badly mismanaged that they no longer contribute to any of the contractor drained recreational services on the military installations.

Oh by the way... If you have read of few of these posts you would realize that "AN anonymous" is some relation of elizabeth warren who works at USAA...

It is too many posters on this website lying about this outstanding company. Good riddance.