Having been a VERY SATISFIED USAA customer for 25 years, I assumed that the products offered were the best with regard to price vs.product.

I was wrong! I see all of the discounts which are listed on my auto and homeowner's insurance policies and again assume that there is no way that I could go to a new insurance provider and get an equal, let alone a better deal than USAA....I was wrong! I'm not saying that USAA is a bad company; on the contrary, I think they are well above average, but they certainly don't provide the best service anymore, nor do they provide the best cost/benefit when it comes to Mortgages, Auto & LIfe insurance, etc.

I would just recommend shopping around as it now appears that USAA has become more concerned with the number of customers they have as indicated by all of the recent TV ads as opposed to customer service.It is a real shame as USAA had no equal when I first started with them 25 years ago.

Review about: Usaa Auto Insurance.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

bookmaker

They are the biggest idiots...So shop hard. I was in a car accident by some *** that was insured by them and they won't take any responsibility.