Does USAA want to receive NO compensation when they are second lien holders on short sales in the state of California?With the passage of SB 458 on 7/15/2011 they can no longer require additional compensation by the homeowner to participate in a short sale.

I have an approval from the 1st lien holder that is quickly expiring, and a verbal approval from USAA on the 2nd.

They claim they don't have an approved letter from their legal department to issue. Not only is my patience wearing thin, but also my time.

How can I illicit a faster response from them?They are cutting their nose off despite their face as they'll get nothing if the property is foreclosed upon.

Review about: Usaa Claim.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Usaa - LIES Usaa "Been a customer service for USAA for a long time never needed them but because of their commercials I felt and promoted a sense of security and protection to my..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more