A credit card was fraudulently opened in my name.A USAA representative stated the card would be closed due to fraud.

The account in now affecting my credit for. Every time I call, I am transferred a million times to different departments. They are not concerned, extremely unprofessional and unwilling to help. Do not deal with USAA!

My experience has been "He!!." I always thought USAA was a great company. Boy, was I wrong! USAA would rather lose and alienate a loyal customer over $35. USAA needs to rectify the situation and correct my credit report.

Do not do business with USAA.

They are a lousy company!USAA is difficult to deal with - "RUN!"

Review about: Credit Card.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usaa Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraud, billing harassment, horrible customer service, poor communicate (a horrible experience) / $35
Preferred solution credit report and card corrected

Had an Experience with USAA?

Submit review

Comments

Another bogus report.

I HAVE FRAUDULENT MORTGAGES WITH NO MODIFICATION AND NO PRINCIPAL REDUCTIONS FROM JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NA Chase Bank "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more USAA lied to me and tried to confuse me so they wouldn't have to pay. USAA "I have been dealing with these people myself. I am not a USAA member but I am the victim of a USAA insured driver who rear ended me in Feb..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more