Interest Rate

A credit card was fraudulently opened in my name.A USAA representative stated the card would be closed due to fraud.

The account in now affecting my credit for. Every time I call, I am transferred a million times to different departments. They are not concerned, extremely unprofessional and unwilling to help. Do not deal with USAA!

My experience has been "He!!." I always thought USAA was a great company. Boy, was I wrong! USAA would rather lose and alienate a loyal customer over $35. USAA needs to rectify the situation and correct my credit report.

Do not do business with USAA.

They are a lousy company!USAA is difficult to deal with - "RUN!"

Review about: Usaa Customer Care.

Reason of review: Fraud, billing harassment, horrible customer service, poor communicate (a horrible experience).

Preferred solution: credit report and card corrected .

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Another bogus report.

to Anonymous #1323224

I am having a problem with a USAA credit card and fraud.They told me the card was cancelled.

It was not, and they are reporting derogatory information to the credit bureaus. They are a big company and I am one little person. It is hard to fight them. You will feel the same way.

Bottom Line: If you have a problem with fraud, they will say you did it and will not help you. Then, they will harass and bully you for something you don't owe. (remember: They are a giant, we are little powerless people.) Yes, and they will try to ruin your credit for less than 50 bucks (when your daughter is slated to attend college in the fall), give you the run-around, and transfer you to various departments unwilling and seemingly incapable of helping you. Extremely horrible customer service overall.

(Wait...wait...a positive - my kids have little bank accounts with them and ATM cards.

They love USAA. But they are kids, and most likely won't have a problem. (Well, my teenage daughter was charged ATM fees. She was upset, but I said to let it go).

USAA will not do the same for you. When you have a problem, USAA sucks! I do not want to feel this way, but I have experienced it first hand.)

I have never experienced such difficulty and run-around from a company. Honestly, they are actually the worst company of all time I have dealt with...honestly.

I am truly flabbergasted at their appalling level of customer service. If you have any other...

Trust the reviews!