Verified Reviewer

1.4

USAA used to be all about the customers and service to match. Over the past couple of years they SUCK!

Offering fewer products, argumentative and rarely providing solutions but just telling me I'm forced to do what they want. I simply wanted them to consolidate mine and my wife's passwords. They have refused and want to argue.

This was never an issue in the past and they have made it one and refuse to fix their error.

I have been a member since 1986 and have recently witnessed a steady decline in their services and responsiveness. I've now been on hold for 15 minutes after raising my voice (after 30 minutes) to advise the representative that I was sick of her telling me nothing could be done and to simply listen to me and make an effort.

Stay away and just go to another company.

User's recommendation: Don't uise USAA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Joint Checking Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

USAA Pros: Convenience of having all accounts with one bank, Usaa back in the day, People that were there 4 years ago.

USAA Cons: Very poor business practices, Integrity and the customer service of lies and laziness.

Comments