67 views
Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jan 06, 2021

Should be USAA Dispute

I have been an USAA member for years. I disputed a charge and on 12/03, the dispute was overturned.

I contacted USAA that same day to ask several questions with one of importance, I needed to know if the call with the provider was ever listened to. After to many calls I was informed that it appears that didn't happen. The company's answer the dispute was to send USAA copies of a script. All call centers use them and usually that works to satisfy people.

Now, this has become a matter of PRINCIPAL to me. I don't feel that without listening to the call, you can tell me what the representive actually said. I have informed USAA several times that the call didn't go that way and I was never told any of that information. SO USAA and the business are stating that I lied.

As a former Call Center Manager, when I received a complaint, I listened to the call to ensure that my employee did what they were suppose to do. If not, I would correct that situation. If the complaint was valid I would do everything possible to correct the situation make the customer satisfied. I have spoken the following people at USAA, Angelina, Jonathan, Ashley, Martha and Marie.

It's not about the money!

I just want someone to HEAR me and address my concerns, I do business with USAA and I expected them to have my back. I'm in the middle and don't like that feeling at all.

User's recommendation: Don't bank with USAA. Currently in the process of closing my checking and savings account!

Preferred solution: Apology.