I was in an accident with a usaa insured he rear ended me.damage was to the right rear of my 13 Silverado 2500HD included was the bumper, bed, tailgate, and exhaust.

they paid to repair the bumper, bed, tailgate and the obvious bend in the exhaust above the rear axel. after those repairs I started driving the truck again and noticed smoke coming out from the hood and passenger side of truck. Had it inspected at there DRP was told the down pipe was the cause called Usaa let them know and sent them a video of the smoke. I had the repair facility order part and did the repair, and Usaa denied the claim saying it is unrelated to the accident and was wear and tear.

at 50000 miles on the truck I don't see wear and tear on this part.

I have owned this truck since it had 13 miles on it and had never been in an accident before.Since the exhaust had been hit from the rear and shoved forward enough to pull it out of the rear hanger and bent it above the rear axel how is this not related as the down pipe is the first piece in the exhaust system and after looking at the down tube has a dent in it from the impact.

Review about: Usaa Auto Claim.

I didn't like: I hope i never have to deal with them again.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments