145 views
1.5

1) I received an email to pay my auto bill within 4 days! I have signed up to receive a PAPER COPY of my bills--I have NOT received that yet.

Can I expect the PAPER copy BEFORE the bill due date?

2) I share with USAA my personal information--name, address, telephone number, email, bank information. You get paid my money!!! I expect you to give me the name of a real person representative I can contact when I have a question, and I expect you giving me a working email address so I can communicate with USAA when I need to.

Please provide me with someone to contact and a valid email address.

And by the way, your new automated "Contact" system is awful, ludicrous, and anything but customer service.

Get rid of it.

Again, you have my contact info and I am a real person. I need the same from USAA - real person, real email, real communication with a real human being!

Preferred solution: I want a paper copy of my bills and a real person and valid email to communicate with appropriate USAA representatives..

USAA Pros: When this company cared about the member, Usaa used to make me feel like they cared.

USAA Cons: Inability to fix problem usaa created, Awful customer service.

Comments

Your complaint reeks of 20 years ago. I have always received a good response on the phone, but I am nice. Try that plan.

USAA Reviews