Interest Rate

USAA credit card services is a huge scam!I had an account with them for several years, with a credit limit of $9500.

All of a sudden, because I didn't use my card in some time, they informed me that my credit limit was decreased to $500!! What ***! You would think a reputable company would contact you in advance of making a decision as important as this...which can impact your credit score as well.

This company SUCKS!I NEVER plan to do business with them again, and I strongly encourage any of you thinking of doing business with them to NOT DO SO!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of complete lack of customer service and abysmally dismal customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of usaa credit card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $9000. Usaa needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usaa credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usaa.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments