I wanted to send an email regarding our rental car insurance. Over the past years we have always had this coverage, and then just a month ago I added another car and the renters insurance was removed without my consent or permission.

today, I got a call from the department that reviews the policies. She unfortunately did not want to help look into this further. We have been customers for years. When I added the CLA Mercedes THERE WAS NOT A CONVERSATION about removing this product.

We keep things the same and even added the ride share insurance suggested…..when I asked the representative if there was any thing further such as reviewing the phone call or checking notes, she deflected and simply said that the decision was final and that SHE had the final say. towards the end of the conversation she even wanted to re-add it (car rental insurance) really? Add insult to injury…..Unfortunately, we recently had vandalism on the above mentioned vehicle. now that we need to service it is denied.

I wanted to share this with someone, as I do not want it to happen to anyone else.

The representative said “ well that is why we sent you a contract of the policy and we are sticking by this” when i told her that the policy was received 6/3 and the car added in may, she quickly said it was sent before the new car was added. Does not make sense at all……

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You did not read the coverages -- you pay.