Now on the seventeenth day of computer phone calls, three a day, have contacted customer service numerous times without satisfaction or correction.Can't stop calls or get removed from program or have my telephone number removed or eliminated.

this account is not in my name and my great niece has not lived here for the last two years.

She has also called and there has been no correction or reason given for this inability to correct.they talk a good job, but never able to do anything about problems or seem to want to help any caller, so calling customer service is waste of time.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Completed disreguard for mebers.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Sounds like a robot call with nothing to do with the real USAA.

Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more