Now on the seventeenth day of computer phone calls, three a day, have contacted customer service numerous times without satisfaction or correction.Can't stop calls or get removed from program or have my telephone number removed or eliminated.

this account is not in my name and my great niece has not lived here for the last two years.

She has also called and there has been no correction or reason given for this inability to correct.they talk a good job, but never able to do anything about problems or seem to want to help any caller, so calling customer service is waste of time.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Completed disreguard for mebers.

Had an Experience with Usaa?

Comments

Sounds like a robot call with nothing to do with the real USAA.

Usaa - LIES Usaa "Been a customer service for USAA for a long time never needed them but because of their commercials I felt and promoted a sense of security and protection to my..." Read more USAA lied to me and tried to confuse me so they wouldn't have to pay. Usaa "I have been dealing with these people myself. I am not a USAA member but I am the victim of a USAA insured driver who rear ended me in Feb..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more