Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

USAA has absolutely no care for people who have spent thousands of dollars, have multiple accounts, and have given them DOZENS of customers over the past 10 years. My policy jumped $600.00 since the renewal and they could not give me a reason as to why except "driving record".

My driving record is clear, I have no accidents that are new and no outstanding tickets but they do not know what goes into the total increase. I have been with them for 10 years, have auto and homeowners insurance, my bank accounts are through them, and I have even used their other products int he past so to tell me there is nothing that they can or are willing to do for me is unacceptable. When I showed them that I got lower quotes from 3 different insurance companies, they told me they will not price match because they give the lowest rates.....obviously not. When I told them I was leaving, they could only say "well I hope you reconsider", no offers to help or to see what could be done.

I am FINISHED with this company and so is my family. They are loosing 10 cars, 3 houses, and 5 bank accounts because of how unfairly I was treated.

The only thing they care about is taking your money and not you as a person. Good bye and Thanks for NOTHING.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Premium Auto Insurance.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

USAA Cons: No loyalty or helpfulness for long time customers, Totally unfair claims people, Awefull, Absolute cheapness.

• Unacceptable Service