57 views

I have received a call on behalf of the CEO and my wife's debit card was issued. However, I have also received mail correspondence threatening to close the account if we don't provide them with additional documents.

They are asking for her SSN. She is British with a taxpayer ID number, not SSN....pls read the Amended Signature Card Questainee, our W-8's/W-9's, etc...it states this in the mix of documents.

Government ID. We've already sent a copy of her British passport..STOP asking for this over and over!!!!!!

Proof of address such as a utility bill....I sent a copy of the lease previously.....THIS PROVES THE ADDRESS!!!!! Pls stop with these repetitive requests of the same information over and over and over.

This is why I reached out in the 1st place. Cheek USAA inbox and outbox for the number of times I sent in the same items that were kosher, but had the same request for the same document a day later. PLS Get this together, and be a little more organized!!!!!!!!!! I am not happy at all with my service or this bank.

I already had to close my insurance account because USAA never added me into the UK Motor insurance Database after 3-4 months and I kept getting flagged and pulled over for no insurance as a result!!!!!

On this I called 7 x's, and was told all 7 it would be taken care of. I switched to a competitor and a day later I was added by the insurer into the database and have not been pulled over since.

I've been with this company going on 20 years, and over the past couple of years customer service went absent.

I understand we are in a pandemic, but this in non-sense!!!!!!

Jeremy E. Downes

User's recommendation: Go With Another Bank Even if Active Duty.

Preferred solution: Resolution of this company not requiring the same documents over and over all for a debit card, and acknowledgement that they have all they need because documents have already been sent..

Comments