Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

After rejoining them(they said camper damage was preexisting without ever looking prior?) They increased my bill by 30 percent. Important to note this was the exact time schwab inv bought usaa.

So I fired them and hired progressive(another mistake)arvest bank(waltons) refused to help. Turns out when I finally gained access to my account they have been double billing me for the truck that got totalled and paid out by progressive back in oct. Had I not been getting charged on the furst every month before I could stop it my ins on my camper would be current.

I finally fell behind in jan. Now I have a 30k totalled trailer and am on the *** of homelessness yet again while insurance companies wreck my cred to squeeze me for more.

User's recommendation: Avoid. Usaa is schwab investment now and has class action lawsuits in san antonio for exactly my complaint.

USAA Pros: Charles scwab owns them.

USAA Cons: Refuses to pay legitimate claims, Constant disappointment.

Location: Covington, Kentucky