Something has happened at USAA, I'm not sure what is going on. I have banked there for 15+ years and have auto, home, and life accounts there as well.

This month, after using mobile deposit for more than a decade, they started putting ALL deposits on hold, and at large percentages of the amount deposited. I'm a small business owner and have always deposited large amounts into my USAA account. Today they put a $495 check on hold for five days at 100%. I'm all done.

I have asked for help about ten times and each time they refer to the "Depository Agreement" I entered into when I opened the account. Ok, thanks for that, super helpful.

My advice, move all your money to Wells Fargo. You'll have easy access to your money while receiving terrible customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Check Deposit.

Preferred solution: Change.

Comments

AW HECK,I TRIED TO GET A SIMPLE ANSWER OVER THE PHONE ON WHY I HAVE A O BALANCE OWED IN MY BILLING WHEN I KNOW THAT I OWE 599 DOLLARS.THEY KEPT TELLING ME THAT THEY COULD NOT ANSWER ME BECAUSE THEY ARE UNABLE TO IDENTIFY ME.EVEYTHING HAS GONE TO HOLD.I'M FINISHED.THEY ARE ONE SNAFU OUTFIT.THANK GOD I DON'T NEED THEM.

#1332084

Wells Fargo would be among the worst options -- read the news. Use a small, community bank or even better, a credit union.