122 views
Verified Reviewer

1.4

I purchase 48 reels of cotton and a small roll of iron on backing. I'm in New Zealand so expected postage to be $40-75US, there were no postage prices on the website, but this is inline with other businesses sending similar product from the US to us in NZ.

I selected the first option (not knowing the best choice) which was UPS ground.

Now, I did not know this service did not operate outside the US. When I went to checkout I expected to see the postage price but was checked out without being informed.

Funds were taken from my account for the product and were around $50 above my conversion calculation, so I assumed it included post.

2 days later $780NZD ($565 USD)was removed from my account!

I was never contacted, an invoice for shipping appeared and I asked for immediate cancellation. The product was intercepted and returned to the company, they refunded the purchase price, although it was $30 short.

They refused to say if they would or would not refund the postage so now Im left $780 out-of-pocket with no product.

They have been incredibly rude, unhelpful and completely uncaring.

Further emails asking for clarity have been ignored.

I am an extremely disgruntled customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Usaa Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Not sure how USAA has anything to do with this.

USAA Reviews