90 views
Verified Reviewer

This was *** because that checked it Legally belongs to my disabled 13yo son I'm just the authorized payee. Then when I call y'all absolutely ignored everything from the beginning of me being robbed at gunpoint and shot just grazing my hip lost over $2,400 and usaa seemed to not have the appropriate level of experience or knowledge to conduct an investigation CapitalOne and Chase Banks had no problem whatsoever and offered their assistance and saw that I was taken care of and made whole financially before the investigation even started !!!!!!

What does USAA do initially took my statement and afterwards I have Absolutely not a clue besides not returning my 4/5 calls and emails a day for 16 days and that m. Finally, someone calls something changed conversation made went no and This is where I lost my mind This Customer Representative said that it was my fault Im speechless I would probably be healed accountable be I had information/PIN numbers in my wallet and gym bag which had the iPad. I lost it and Im telling u if I could i would have jumped through the phone. Then y'all do hold me accountable knowing Ive lost $2,430 From Ussa Im left with and additional $2,200 in fees then usaa cancelled the ACH that was set up prior to this incident causing me further embarrassment and nsf at Capital One. Usaa doesnt respond for another 13 days. I in the meantime I reported this situation to the BBB and I waited 3 more weeks and was offered absolutely nothing at all if the things that could happen happened proving usaa is a evil company and they capped off everything with showing the amount of evilness in stealing from a disabled 13yo and stealing from a Iraq Purple Heart shot 9 times and disabled veteran that childs single father of two.

SO HOW DOES IT TRULY FEEL PEOPLE OF USAA?

I REALLY PRAY THAT IF ANY OF YALL CROSS MY PATH I DONT KNOW THAT WE HAVE..... I KILLED FOR LESS THAN THIS IN WAR AND WE ARE OFFICIALLY AT WAR MOTHAFUCKERS!!!!!!

User's recommendation: ****AVOID AT ALL COST ...,RUN AWAY****.

Comments

If you want us to read something, make it sensible, at least.

USAA Reviews